Saturday, January 24, 2009

Maintaining Your Blog is SO Overrated

Sorry for not posting; I suffered a head injury that completely wiped out the part of my brain that remembers I have this blog.  Oddly, that is the ONLY thing I forgot about- having this here blog.  I didn't even forget about my other blog.  Just this one.

Yeah, you're not buying it are you?  Darn.  Oh well, it was worth a shot.

Truth is, this crapola economy has hit us pretty hard, and between joblessness and a never-ending cycle of colds and the flu, there hasn't been much culinary excitement to be had in our home.  (Other than the excitement on Top Chef.  Can you believe Leah and Hosea?  I get that you're in a pressure cooker and lonely, but seriously?  You do realize you're on television, right?  And that they're totally going to exploit this?  You idiots.  And don't get me started on Restaurant Wars.  Yeesh.)

But I digress.  (I digress a lot.  It's one of my favorite pasttimes.) I'm back, and I'm going to be better about posting.  I promise.  I know it's been a difficult separation for you, and well, I just can't have that on my conscience.  And no, those aren't my fingers crossed behind my back.  I'm just practicing yoga.  You know, multi-tasking.  Blogging and practicing the yoga pose in which I put my hand behind my back and put my fingers into a position which some might misinterpret as being crossed.  Really.  Would I lie to you? (Don't answer that.)

1 comment:

Baked, By Anna said...

Ah! Someone else who is addicted to Top Chef too! I, for one, don't think it lowers the show to show actual human interaction. I'm just glad they stopped before it went too far. Or, before the cameras caught them taking it too far!