Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The Utah Bubble

Okay, I know this is a food blog, but it's MY food blog, so once in a while I get to break the rules if I want to.  And today, I want to.  There's a new website you've got to check out if you've ever been to Utah, lived in Utah, heard of Utah or made fun of Utah.  Because making fun of Utah is, well, fun.  And oh so easy.  So click on through and check it out.  Then bookmark it and return often because they're adding new stuff all the time. (In the interest of full disclosure: I am married to one of the website's creators and operators.  But I would love it even if I wasn't.)  Then tell your friends, your family, your blog readers and everyone else you know. 

2 comments:

Lorie said...

Off to check it out! And I have added you to my Rader!

PheMom said...

Well I am glad the bubble posted about you so I could invite you to our Utah food blogging group. Sorry for no link but you can find the link for The Hive on my blog. I would link but I'm in my phone. Hope you can join us!